This Drone Video Gives An Incredible View Of Humpback Whales In Maui
Last month, we found an example of this with awesome overhead footage of surfers hitting Hawaii's infamous "Pipeline." Now, we've come across another short clip of a baby humpback whale and its mother playing in the waters of Maui.
Justin Edwards, who shot the video using a DJI Quadcopter with a GoPro camera attached, told us his photo shoots from the sky are a fun hobby, which he documents on his website DroneAbove .
" I love doing it," he told Business Insider. "Just nothing cooler than nailing a perfect shot from a copter!"
He gave more details of how he pulled off the video on his website , but you can watch the video below:
More from this author
- 5 science facts 'Jurassic World' totally ignored
- 35 Science 'Facts' That Are Totally Wrong
- Science reveals when you peak at everything
- The science of why winners keep winning
- Our science editor explains why you should listen ...
- 9 Science-Backed Tips For Better Sleep
- 17 phenomenal science-inspired tattoos from Instag...
5 signs that you are in a toxic relationships
Help this poor vegetable seller live!
10 Ridiculously Weird Things You Can Buy Online
Top 10 highest paid cricketers in the world
Help this 5-month-old baby girl live!
Bollywood superstars who made it big despite a flop debut