This Drone Video Gives An Incredible View Of Humpback Whales In Maui
Last month, we found an example of this with awesome overhead footage of surfers hitting Hawaii's infamous "Pipeline." Now, we've come across another short clip of a baby humpback whale and its mother playing in the waters of Maui.
Justin Edwards, who shot the video using a DJI Quadcopter with a GoPro camera attached, told us his photo shoots from the sky are a fun hobby, which he documents on his website DroneAbove .
" I love doing it," he told Business Insider. "Just nothing cooler than nailing a perfect shot from a copter!"
He gave more details of how he pulled off the video on his website , but you can watch the video below:
More from this author
- Business Insider is hiring a science reporter
- 14 science-backed ways to sleep better
- 15 places where computer science majors dream of w...
- 14 science-backed answers to your biggest question...
- 9 science-backed ways to appear more attractive
- How to fix all of your sleep problems with science
- 6 science-backed ways to decrease your risk of Alz...