This Insane Collection Of Military Tanks And Weaponry Is Up For Auction In Silicon Valley
Up for sale on Friday and Saturday in Portola Valley, California is the Littlefield Collection, a vast array of tanks, vehicles, and military weaponry amassed from World War I to present by the late Jacques Littlefield, a former HP engineer.
"The Littlefield Collection boasts an impressive range of vehicles and represents points in history that appeal to a global audience beyond traditional military collectors," said Ian Kelleher, a specialist with Auctions America, in a statement. "The majority of the collection remains drivable and usable and can be easily repurposed for private use."
Littlefield founded California's Military Vehicle Technology Foundation, which housed many of the artifacts and vehicles comprising his collection. We picked our favorites among the 114 vehicles, parts, and accessories that are up for grabs.
- Defense Contractor Stocks Are Surging
- In Defense Of Marissa Mayer
- Modi’s Bang Bad Defense Shopping List
- Syracuse's Defense Is Downright Scary Right Now
- Secretary Of Defense Hagel Called 'Secretary Of De...
- Watch the FCC Chair's impassioned defense of net n...
- REPORTS: A Secretary Of Defense Nominee Has Been C...