This Is How Jan Koum Introduced WhatsApp To The World Back In 2009
Given that, it's fun to look back on how founder Jan Koum launched WhatsApp into the world.
He apparently posted comments around the Internet.
Rahul Sood, general manager of Microsoft Ventures says he found one from back in the day, when the two used to frequent the same Internet forum. Sood shared it on LinkedIn, calling it "one of the best introductions from a future billionaire ever."
Note the warning about the bug that will crash the app (click to enlarge):
That post came a few days after this one, uncovered by Brilliant Ads:
He obviously got the feedback he wanted and much, much more. With the sale of his company, he's now worth about $6.8 billion.
- TWITTER IPO PRICED AT $26 PER SHARE
- Apple Shares Up More Than 2% As iPhone Announcemen...
- The Apple Store is down!
- Here Are 5 Ways The World Could Penalize Russia
- Pruned Indian Contingent At Asian Games: Will The ...
- Zendesk Has A New Free App That Can Solve All The ...
- Narendra Modi-Led Government Plans To Penalise CSR...