This is how Mumbai's underworld mafia is using Bollywood stars to sell drugs
Poulomi DasJan 11, 2017, 09.30 PM
We are all aware that the underworld mafia has their own language. For example, in their world 'khokha' means a crore and 'supari' means contract killing.
Taking it a step further, they have also made up codenames, which are used while peddling
The Mumbai police recently found out that the underworld
From Alia Bhatt to Salman Khan , you won't believe what the names of these actors means in the world of drugs.
Have a look:
More from this author
- Salman Khan: Bollywood visibly heartbroken; fans h...
- Google: Salman Khan is the most searched Bollywood...
- SALMAN KHAN: GUILTY AS CHARGED!
- Salman Khan, a free man!
- Bhaijaanz: A restaurant dedicated to Salman Khan
- Salman Khan acquitted in Arms Act case
- Why is Bajrangi Bhaijaan unlike every other Salman...
Highest paid Bollywood actresses in 2016
Prelaunch Lodha Amara - Kolshet Thane 1,2&3 bhk @ Rs.58 lac+
Lodha Amara Thane
Own monthly rent generating property for as little as 10 lac
Highest paid Bollywood playback singers
Lodha Amara @ Kolshet Thane - 1, 2 & 3 bhks @ 58 lac+
Lodha Amara - Kolshet Thane
Grade a commercial property leased to blue-chip tenant @ 9%