Tim Cook on Apple Car: 'It's going to be Christmas Eve for a while'
He said, "Do you remember when you were a kid, and Christmas Eve, it was so exciting, you weren't sure what was going to be downstairs? Well, it's going to be Christmas Eve for a while."
Before answering the question, he joked that "maybe I should have called on someone else."
Apple's automotive ambitions are an "open secret" in Silicon Valley, according to Tesla CEO Elon Musk, although Apple has never confirmed that it is working on a vehicle. Reports indicate that "Project Titan," as it's called internally, may have as many as 600 employees, but the boss in charge of the project, Steve Zadesky, recently left Apple.
Previous estimates had Apple potentially beginning to manufacture the Apple Car in 2020.
HP Elite Lounge
More from this author
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- Finding solutions to India's transportation challe...
- 5 ways transportation will radically change by 2026
- For Detroit, Silicon Valley transportation startup...
- Elon Musk's Wild Plan To Revolutionize Transportat...
- New York's transportation problems go far beyond L...
- Transportation disruptors are obsessed with the wr...
Taylor Swift's Outfits Leaves You To Your Imagination
Only 1 in 10 Americans Can Pass This U.s. History Quiz
15 Most Attractive Female Billionaires
No Time for the Gym? This In-Home Machine is All You Need
2 Dogs Found Crying In A Tar Pit.. (What Happems Next Will..
You Won't Believe What Peyton Manning's Mansion Looks Like