Why Vh1 Supersonic was the festival to beat in Pune
Tanya DubeyFeb 17, 2017, 07.22 PM
As the sun set on
The three-day festival set a new benchmark with its final electrifying lineup and mesmerizing experiences even as it trailed music festivals like Nh7 Weekender and Sunburn.
ALSO READ: Relive Romantic Bollywood Movie Experiences with Airbnb
The fourth edition of Vh1 Supersonic witnessed a lot of love from its audience through their overwhelming response to the festival’s transformation. Thousands of music lovers united at
ALSO READ: The Indian Food-tech industry grew at 150% in order volumes in 2016
Let us take you on a pictorial tour of Vh1 Supersonic to give you a glimpse into what you missed.
More from this author
- Vh1 Supersonic 2017 is the multi-genre music fest ...
- Two Injured In A Blast In Pune
- You Goa trip itinerary must have - Salaulim dam
- This is how Infosys’ Pune campus looks from the in...
- Pune Metro corridors will run both underground an...
- Planning for Goa? These are the amazing Airbnb hom...
- FC Pune City Sign former Barcelona Midfielder Eidu...
Help save farmer from Terminal Liver Disease!
Reach your premium audience with Colombia
Pre-Launch Lodha Palava Central Park 1,2&3 BHK @ 37 Lac+
Lodha Palava City
13-yr-old Ashwini needs help to fight Cancer!
Increase your website visits through Colombia
Want to post your ad? Switch to Colombia