A new cookbook recreates every single meal Brad Pitt has ever eaten on screen - and it's delicious
In that same vein, a cookbook now celebrates the gorgeous glutton, reimagining every dish he's stuffed his beautiful face with.
Cheekily named "Fat Brad," the cookbook, published by Melbourne-based Long Prawn , is full of recipes developed by real chefs, from a Bellagio Shrimp Cocktail ("Ocean's Eleven") to a seafood bisque ("Fight Club").
Take a look at the following excerpts, should you want to try the Brad diet at home.
More from this author
- Business Insider is hiring a sports reporter
- Business Insider is hiring an entertainment intern
- Business Insider is Hiring an Account Manager
- Business Insider is hiring summer research interns
- Business Insider is hiring a science reporter
- APPLY NOW: Business Insider is hiring a Politics R...
- Business Insider is hiring an editorial partnershi...