Apple was supposed to move into its new $5 billion campus this month - here's what it looks like right now
Construction on the project, titled Apple Campus 2, started in 2013 and planning was in the works for many years before that.
At a company-wide meeting last year, Apple CEO Tim Cook said that some of the first employees would likely move in by the end of January 2017 .
But Cupertino's city inspector said last fall that it believed the project was behind schedule, and landscaping on the project isn't supposed to wrap up until next quarter, according to the City of Cupertino.
More from this author
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- What's 'hot' and what's 'not' for tech in 2017
- Apple Shares Up More Than 2% As iPhone Announcemen...
- More than 1 million people now pay for Tinder's pr...
- SBI cleans up its balance sheets by writing off lo...
- Thanks to her mom, 3-year-old London Scout is Inst...
- Two former Apple and LloydsPharmacy execs have lau...
Father's Incredible battle to save his Girl!
Help family recover from a horrific accident!
Help save farmer from Terminal Liver Disease!
Help save baby who was born without a Kidney!
13-yr-old Ashwini needs help to fight Cancer!
Help 7-year-old get a second chance to live!