China has renamed six places in Arunachal; India furious
BI India BureauApr 19, 2017, 05.09 PM
China has announced its decision to standardise the official names for six places in
The state-run media of the neighbouring country has said that the move would reaffirm China's claim over Arunachal Pradesh , which it claims as 'South
Also read: South China Sea verdict could rule Sino-India Arunachal dispute in India's favour
These six places have now been renamed to Wo'gyainling, Mila Ri, Qoidengarbo Ri, Mainquka, Bumo La and Namkapub Ri.
It's been only a few days that China had expressed its displeasure over India hosting the
During the visit, Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Kiren Rijiju , had asserted the state to be "an inseparable part of India".
(Image source TopRankers)
More from this author
- China is ‘highly uncomfortable’ with India hosting...
- Dalai Lama a cruel ruler: Chinese daily
- India committed to build 50,000 houses for displac...
- Happy Birthday, Dalai Lama! His Holiness shares hi...
- We asked the Dalai Lama how to deal with conflict ...
- The Dalai Lama Was Refused A Visa To South Africa ...
- A friend of the Dalai Lama for 30 years says this ...