This fashion- app is extracting the latest fashion trends from YouTube videos
Tanya DubeyNov 1, 2016, 06.34 PM
This is a one-of-a-kind
Here’s how it works. After downloading the application, you can stream latest
The app also enables fashion enthusiasts to search for clothes simply by uploading images, instead of having to describe the elaborate item and also compare the prices from different e-commerce sites!
ALSO READ: What's so special about co-working spaces? Even Snapdeal is moving its employees to this setup
From the recent Ae
The Discover Fashion option allows you to either select an item at that moment or upload an image from your phone’s gallery and search for your preferred fashion with best prices available online. It also enlists the best deals from the biggest brands to make your
Another interesting feature is Snap & Buy It, which allows users to further simplify fashion discovery online . You can upload a picture from your phone and Fashin’s search engine will browse through the options available online and return the same and similar options for you to choose.
Currently available only on the
More from this author
- Here's what the Censor Board doesn't want you to s...
- IAN invests in AI-based research venture Staqu
- The ‘Doctors’ of Bollywood
- Bollywood Insider: Here’s some unknown trivia from...
- Bollywood Celebrities Who Own Their Own Clothing L...
- The Bollywood Season of Splitsville
- Here’s where Bollywood celebrities travelled in 20...