Here's the simple trick to look your best in selfies from your smartphone
The problem was likely wide-angle distortion, the property of smartphone lenses (and other superwide cameras) that renders their subjects a bit odd-looking and cartoonish.
Fortunately, there's a simple way around the problem if you understand a bit about the optics of these devices.
Here's what you need to know:
More from this author
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- 5 science facts 'Jurassic World' totally ignored
- Business Insider is hiring a science reporter
- Science reveals when you peak at everything
- 14 science-backed ways to sleep better
- The science of why winners keep winning
- Our science editor explains why you should listen ...