How to fix all of your sleep problems with science
A myriad of distractions are in cahoots, keeping you from getting enough shut-eye.
We're supposed to get seven to nine hours of sleep, but many Americans don't hit that target every night.
Sleep can provide incredible health benefits - from helping us lose weight to improving our memories, and even making us happier.
So when you're lying in bed with one of these nine common sleep problems, here's what the
More from this author
- 5 science facts 'Jurassic World' totally ignored
- 35 Science 'Facts' That Are Totally Wrong
- Science reveals when you peak at everything
- Our science editor explains why you should listen ...
- 9 Science-Backed Tips For Better Sleep
- 15 places where computer science majors dream of w...
- 17 phenomenal science-inspired tattoos from Instag...