How to fix all of your sleep problems with science
A myriad of distractions are in cahoots, keeping you from getting enough shut-eye.
We're supposed to get seven to nine hours of sleep, but many Americans don't hit that target every night.
Sleep can provide incredible health benefits - from helping us lose weight to improving our memories, and even making us happier.
So when you're lying in bed with one of these nine common sleep problems, here's what the
More from this author
- Business Insider is hiring a science reporter
- 14 science-backed ways to sleep better
- 15 places where computer science majors dream of w...
- Ad tech company Audience Science is shutting down
- How to take the perfect vacation, according to sci...
- Science says happier people have these 9 things in...
- 9 science-backed ways to appear more attractive