SBI cleans up its balance sheets by writing off loans of 63 willful defaulters, including Vijay Mallya
BI India BureauNov 16, 2016, 05.16 PM
According to an exclusive report by DNA , in the list, 63 accounts have been totally cleaned fully, 31 partially and six have been marked as non-performing assets (NPAs).
SBI has mostly dropped the money willfully under Collection Account (AUCA), commonly known as a write-off. This information surfaced a week after government announced the demonetization of currency notes.
Now, loans given to
Others in the top 20 of the list are
Most of these write-off accounts are those of wilful defaulters.
Reportedly, SBI has pot all such accounts under AUCA.
More from this author
- Govt Rejects Vijay Mallya As Kingfisher Airlines D...
- SBI Sends Letter to Kingfisher Airlines, May decla...
- Non-bailable arrest warrant issued against debt-la...
- Vijay Mallya - the escapee who didn't escape, appa...
- Now, 40 companies tied to Vijay Mallya under scrut...
- India formally asks UK to deport Vijay Mallya
- Vijay Mallya offers a deal to the banks- to repay ...
Increase your website visits through Colombia
Save Mother of two young boys from Cancer!
Pre-Launch Lodha Palava Central Park 1,2&3 BHK @ 37 Lac+
Lodha Palava City
Reach your premium audience with Colombia
Without your help he wont survive cancer!
Want to post your ad? Switch to Colombia