Science reveals when you peak at everything
Everyone remembers an age they remember where everything you did just seemed to go right, but that might not be a coincidence. Through a number of studies, scientists have concluded that these are the ages where you peak at everything.
Follow TI: On Facebook
Neuroscience, "The Development of Language: A Critical Period in Humans" Social Security Administration, "2013 Actuarial Life Table" Christian Rudder, "Dataclysm" Centre for Economic Performance, "Unmet Aspirations as an Explanation for the Age U-shape in Human Wellbeing" Encyclopedia of Sports Medicine and Science, "Aging and Exercise" Psychological Science, "When Does Cognitive Functioning Peak? The Asynchronous Rise and Fall of Different Cognitive Abilities Across the Life Span" Gallup, "Older Americans Feel Best About Their Physical Appearance"
More from this author
- Business Insider is hiring a science reporter
- 14 science-backed ways to sleep better
- 15 places where computer science majors dream of w...
- How to take the perfect vacation, according to sci...
- Science says happier people have these 9 things in...
- 14 science-backed answers to your biggest question...
- 9 science-backed ways to appear more attractive