The 10 most-liked advertising CEOs
Monica Schipper/Getty Images
And advertising bosses aren't just required to keep their clients sweet - just like any CEO, they should also maintain a happy staff too.
We asked Glassdoor, the
Methodology: Glassdoor's ranking was based on reviews published between 1/29/15 and 2/28/17 (so the approval ratings here may be different from those you see on the Glassdoor website, which aggregates every single CEO rating through history).
Glassdoor tracked all sorts of advertising businesses including traditional agencies, performance marketing companies, and ad tech vendors. The ranking only looked at companies that have 30 or more employee reviews globally.
As always with anonymous platforms, we can't ascertain the veracity of the reviews, but on aggregate, they still give a good indication as to where employees are happiest.
This story was originally published by Glassdoor.
More from this author
- 16 famous people who surprisingly started their ca...
- The 10 most popular advertising CEOs
- Facebook's mobile advertising onslaught continues
- Facebook’s New Advertising Platform To Hit Markets?
- The 30 most creative people in advertising
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today
- Apple should kill its advertising business