The 20 best business schools in America
An MBA from a top business school can set you up for a lucrative, successful career. In fact, average graduates of a top-20 program earn starting compensation packages of at least $130,000.
That's according to the latest list of top business schools by U.S. News & World Report, which ranked 131 MBA programs based on criteria that includes job placement, starting salary, selectivity, and assessments by peers and recruiters. The schools were given a numerical score, with 100 representing the best possible result. Read a full breakdown of the methodology here .
Business Insider culled the 20 top schools on the list, each of which made an appearance on our most recent ranking of the best business schools in the world . While many familiar and vaunted MBA programs are congregated at the top, only two were able to earn a perfect score of 100.
Read on to learn more about the 20 top business schools in America.
Note: Tuition figures reflect annual costs for out-of-state students.
More from this author
- 26 lists everyone should make
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- B.J. Novak explains why lists are taking over the ...
- The Top 10 David Letterman 'Top 10' Lists
- Four points about higher education in India
- Here's where Donald Trump stands on education
- 4 ways Finland beats America on education