We asked a nutritionist for his best advice on how to look and feel healthier if you only have a week
Didn't hit your fitness and diet goals in time for spring? Don't fret.
There are still plenty of things you can start doing now to look and feel healthier.
You're probably not going to wake up looking like an underwear model tomorrow - but you can certainly start feeling better and improving your digestion in a week, according to registered dietitian and nutritionist Andy Bellatti .
Here are a few things Bellatti and other nutritionists recommend.
More from this author
- Business Insider is hiring a science reporter
- 14 science-backed ways to sleep better
- 15 places where computer science majors dream of w...
- Ad tech company Audience Science is shutting down
- How to take the perfect vacation, according to sci...
- Science says happier people have these 9 things in...
- 9 science-backed ways to appear more attractive