We asked a nutritionist for his best advice on how to look and feel healthier if you only have a week
Didn't hit your fitness and diet goals in time for spring? Don't fret.
There are still plenty of things you can start doing now to look and feel healthier.
You're probably not going to wake up looking like an underwear model tomorrow - but you can certainly start feeling better and improving your digestion in a week, according to registered dietitian and nutritionist Andy Bellatti.
Here are a few things Bellatti and other nutritionists recommend.
More from this author
- 5 science facts 'Jurassic World' totally ignored
- 35 Science 'Facts' That Are Totally Wrong
- Science reveals when you peak at everything
- Our science editor explains why you should listen ...
- 9 Science-Backed Tips For Better Sleep
- 17 phenomenal science-inspired tattoos from Instag...
- The Science Is In - Why Gluten Sensitivity Is Prob...