You can soon travel from Delhi to Agra on boat
BI India BureauDec 11, 2016, 09.59 AM
Government is focusing on the development of water transport in a big way as it is the cheapest means of transportation, Union Minister
He also said that a water route between
"While travelling by road costs Rs 1.50 and rail transport Re 1, water transport costs as low as mere 20 paise and it also generates employment",
Gadkari has been pushing for the development of inter- state water transport and such a service has already been started between Varanasi and
Saying that a water route will be started between Delhi and
(Image: India Times)
More from this author
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari ensures 50 lakh jobs ...
- PM Narendra Modi sure knows how to keep Nitin Gadk...
- Nitin Gadkari says no road blocks in investing in ...
- Eight fighter jets to land on Agra-Lucknow express...
- IAF jets touch down on the longest ever Agra-Luckn...
- Know how land was acquired for Agra-Lucknow expres...
- Indian Railways To Test Semi-high-speed Delhi-Agra...
10 Ridiculously Weird Things You Can Buy Online
Help save farmer from Terminal Liver Disease!
7 movies you won’t believe Hrithik Roshan rejected!
Increase your website visits through Colombia
Father's Incredible battle to save his Girl!
Reach your premium audience with Colombia