EXCLUSIVE: Flipkart has sent ‘plantable postcards’ to 1 million people. Are you the chosen one?
The clash of of the ecommerce titans have begun. Right from
Take for example, Flipkart, which has sent personalized Thank You postcards to 1 million loyal customers across all Indian cities. The moment you say, postcard is made of paper and hence so many trees have been wait, Flipkart magic lies here. The postcards are plantable! The customers can plant the card in the soil, water it for 2-3 weeks and see it bloom.
Also, these chosen customers will also get a special preview of The Big Billion Days’ offers on the Flipkart app and desktop.
“Although we are an online commerce company, we understand that some things are just more special when you can touch and feel them. There is a special joy when our delivery guy hands over the parcel to you and you open it. So we wanted to recreate and relive that special experience,” Flipkart’s spokesperson told
Once these plantable postcards grow up, the customers can see marigold flowers blooming out.
Popular on BI
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Republic Day 2022 – Here is a list of wishes and messages you can send to your fellow citizens
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- Best wireless headphones for gamers
- Best smart TVs that come with a built-in voice assistant
- Best gaming mice for esports players
- Best mid-range laptops with 15-inch Full HD display
- Best budget laptops for video editing