$1.85 billion Postmates has filed to go public
- Postmates, the food delivery application company, has confidentially filed to go public, the company announced Thursday.
- The company is working with JPMorgan and Bank of America as its lead underwriters, according to Bloomberg.
- Postmates was last valued at $1.85 billion in a $100 million Series F funding round, which the company announced in January.
This story is developing. Refresh for the latest update.
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store
- IN PICS: Mitra and other humanoid robots help COVID-19 patients stuck in quarantine across hospitals in India
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar