10 Mind-Blowing Facts About Amazon.com
The e-tailer's revenue totaled $61 billion in 2012 and it currently sits at No.5 on ComScore's list of top 2,000 domains on the web.
But did you know that the massive website started in founder
Take a look at some other mind-blowing facts we found.
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through his personal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- Exclusive: Myntra to increase its focus on Beauty and Personal category; plans to add 500 brands and 50,000 styles by 2022
- RateGain, Shriram, MapmyIndia and more — Check out the important dates of these upcoming IPOs and their grey market premiums
- Switzerland might be the first country to approve the use of a suicide pod
- Spinny is the latest used car platform to join Cars24, Droom and CarDekho in unicorn club
- WHO advises against use of convalescent plasma for COVID-19 treatment