10 Alcohol Startups high on funding
AdvertisementWhile India is yet to catch up, the on-demand alcohol delivery startup ecosystem is buzzing with news. VCs are backing whacky startups like liquor delivery services, robotic bartenders, and smartphone breathalyzers.
Recently, smart wine dispenser Kuvee’s $6M funding round led by General Catalyst and Founder Collective. Back in December, another Shanghai-based on-demand ready-to-serve wines delivery startup expanded to Hong Kong.
Believe it or not, the online alcohol delivery space has secured sizeable amount of investments. Back in 2014,
Here is a list of the top 10 Alcohol startups that have received the most funding:
Popular on BI
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Here’s a list of stocks that can benefit from the festive season
- New Airtel and Reliance Jio prepaid plans compared
- Mobile accessories company Balaji Solutions files initial papers for public listing
- Ratan Tata launches Goodfellows which helps senior citizens make friends
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Concord Biotech files for an IPO
- Ather 450X Gen 3 vs Ola S1 vs TVS iQube S – price, specs and features compared