10 American Industries That Will Be Destroyed In The Next Decade
Dan Kitwood/Getty Images
A new report from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics highlights the industries that are expected to decline the most over the next 10 years. In one of the fields, the BLS forecasts that the workforce will shrink by more than 50% between 2012 and 2022.
Manufacturers of all types will take the brunt of the hit. Industries that produce everything from computer equipment to leather products are expected to bleed positions in the coming years.
It seems that most "made in America" products will soon be relics of the past.
- Close-ups of footage said to show Gabby Petito's van near where a body was found appear to show the rear door closing
- Elon Musk pulled his 'last remaining house' off the market after vowing last year to get rid of nearly all his possessions
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Thums Up's latest ad celebrates the grit and determination of Indian fast bowler Mohammad Siraj
- This brand is airing ads made on PPT during IPL to convey the importance of saving money
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Buying support pushes equities higher; ONGC, UPL, Bajaj Finance, JSW Steel rise
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh