10 changes to make in your 30s that will set you up for lifelong success
Many people spend their 20s getting some unhealthy behaviors out of their system - like sleeping until 2 p.m. on Saturdays and spending all their disposable cash on new kicks.
But your 30s are an ideal time to cement the habits that will help you achieve personal and professional fulfillment for the rest of your life.
To give you a head start, we sifted through recent Quora threads on this critical life transition and highlighted the most compelling responses.
Here are 10 lifestyle tweaks you can make in your 30s to lay the foundation for lifelong success.
1. Stop smoking.
2. Start going to sleep and waking up at the same time every day.
3. Start exercising regularly.
4. Start keeping a journal.
5. Start saving money.
6. Start pursuing a life dream.
7. Start learning to be happy with what you have.
8. Stop thinking you need to satisfy everyone.
9. Stop comparing yourself to others.
10. Start forgiving yourself for your mistakes.