10 inexpensive umbrellas that'll keep you dry during spring showers - all under $20
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider, Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Don't be fooled by the warmer days and sunnier skies. Rainy season is still in full effect, so make sure to keep an umbrella on hand.
- Instead of banking on an overpriced, shoddy umbrella from the first store you see, get one of these 10 top-rated umbrellas, all under $20.
- If you're willing to spend more than $20, check out our guide for the best umbrellas you can buy.
Warm, dry months are just around the corner, but in the meantime, spring still has some surprise showers up its sleeve. If you're currently without an umbrella, you can still equip yourself with a good one without spending more than $20.Unlike the model that literally only lasted seconds in my tragic tale above, the umbrellas below are sturdy and reliable, and they have the satisfied reviews to prove it. Most are also available on Amazon and with Prime shipping, so you can receive your umbrella quickly if you notice the upcoming week has rain in store for your city.
Ultimately, they're probably not going to be as long-lasting as more expensive styles, but for now, and for less than $20, they'll do the trick.
Shop 10 top-rated umbrellas under $20 to get you through the rainy season.Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A sturdy, compact umbrella that also comes with a leather cover
A long umbrella with a classic J stick handleAdvertisement
An umbrella that both opens and closes with a push of a button
An umbrella that collapses to a small 12-inch lengthAdvertisement
A large and distinct bubble umbrella that'll provide more coverage
A strong, mold-resistant golf umbrella with SPF 50+ protectionAdvertisement
An umbrella that can comfortably fit two people during a downpour
A basic but very affordable umbrella from Amazon's in-house brandAdvertisement
An eye-catching umbrella that opens the opposite way so you don't drip water everywhere
An even smaller umbrella that measures 10.8 inches when closedAdvertisement
- The Oxford COVID-19 vaccine will only cost the Indian government $3 per dose, reveals Adar Poonawalla
- Former Assam CM Tarun Gogoi passes away at 84 due to post-COVID complications
- Fine for not wearing masks in Goa increased to ₹200
- Here's why former RBI governor Rajan and former deputy Acharya believe the plan to allow corporations to own banks is a 'bad idea'
- Maharashtra government wants a COVID-19 negative test report from passengers coming from Delhi, Gujarat, Rajasthan and Goa