10 Mind-Blowing Facts About Black Holes
NASA E/PO, Sonoma State University, Aurore Simonnet
They're thought to be what anchors galaxies - some of the largest objects in the universe.
And what happens past their event horizon, also known as the point of no return, can only be speculation since we will never get a chance to see it with our own eyes and live to tell the tale.
Despite decades of research, these dynamic cosmological phenomena are still shrouded in mystery. They're still blowing the minds of scientists who study them and here are ten reasons why.
Randy Astaiza contributed to an earlier version of this post.
- OnePlus blames voltage fluctuation after a user reports Nord 2 charger explosion
- Dropbox's billionaire founder Drew Houston says the 40-hour office week is a thing of the past and the pandemic has changed work forever
- Facebook pumping $50 million into its metaverse project is another sign that Zuckerberg doesn’t want to miss the crypto bus
- Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO opens today, analysts bet high on the growing mutual fund industry
- Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO: How to check for your refund if you have not received the allotment
- Buy biodegradable sanitary pads for women in India
- Best baby booster seat in India
- Amazon-backed Capital Float plans to go big in the buy now, pay later segment; raises $50 million