10 most promising Bengaluru-based startups to watch in 2016
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 26% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G (ICY Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) Latest Snapdragon 778G 5G | sAMOLED 120Hz Display₹ 25999₹ 34999Buy On
- 11% OFF
Tecno POVA 2 (Polar Silver, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)| 7000mAh Battery | 48MP Camera | Helio G85₹ 11999₹ 13499Buy On
- 24% OFF
OPPO A74 5G (Fluid Black,6GB RAM,128GB Storage) - 5G Android Smartphone | 5000 mAh Battery | 18W Fast Charge | 90Hz LCD Display₹ 15990₹ 20990Buy On
- 6% OFF
OnePlus 9 5G (Arctic Sky, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 46999₹ 49999Buy On
- 17% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max (Glacial Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) -108MP Quad Camera|120Hz Super Amoled Display₹ 18999₹ 24999Buy On
Bengaluru has long been home to the India headquarters of global technology giants. As the startup culture started to grow, no wonder the first seeds were sown in this southern Indian city, thanks to its abundant tech talent.
India is currently perched strategically, being one among the top five largest startup communities in the world with the number of startups crossing 4,200, a growth of 40%, by the end of 2015.
Here’s a list of Bengaluru-based growth stage startups that you should watch out for this year.
Popular on BI
- Best coffee and tea mugs for your office or home
- WHO may approve Bharat Biotech's Covaxin 'within 24 hours' for emergency use, according to media reports
- Axis Bank posts highest ever quarterly net profit that grew 86% on year
- Pitch your startup ideas at IIT Bombay’s business model competition Eureka! — Here’s how you can apply
- Fino Payments Bank will be the first fintech startup in India to get listed on the bourses and it is profitable