10 reasons why the Galaxy S9 is better than the iPhone X
Antonio Villas-Boas/Business InsiderAntonio Villas-Boas/Business Insider
Either Apple is making it easier for Samsung phones to stand out, or Samsung is just getting really, really good at making smartphones.
After using the flagship devices from Apple and Samsung, I've come up with a few ways that the Galaxy S9 beats the iPhone X.
Don't get too upset now, iPhone X users. Your phone has plenty of great features that the Galaxy S9 doesn't have, and that list is coming soon.
For now, though, check out 10 ways the Galaxy S9 beats the iPhone X:
1. The iPhone X's OLED display is great, but the Galaxy S9's is better.
2. The Galaxy S9 comes with fast charging right out of the box.
4. The Galaxy S9 has a built-in heart rate monitor.
6. The Galaxy S9 has a headphone jack.
7. Android does a few things far better than iOS.
8. The Galaxy S9 doesn't have a notch.
9. I love Samsung's audio settings, which make music sound better for me.
10. To top it all off, the Galaxy S9 is cheaper than the iPhone X.