10 surprisingly filling foods you can eat on the keto diet
- The keto diet brings the body to a state of ketosis, where it burns fat as energy instead of glucose.
- There's a common misconception that the keto diet will leave you hungry and dissatisfied due to a lack of filling carbs like potatoes and pasta.
- However, there are plenty of low- foods that will keep you full on the keto diet, like eggs, almonds, and coconut oil.
The keto diet requires an intake of high fat, moderate protein, and low carbohydrate foods in an effort to bring the body to a state of ketosis, where the body burns fat for energy instead of carbs and sugar.
There's a common misconception that those who follow the keto diet must be constantly starving due to a lack of more traditionally "filling" cuisine, like pasta, potatoes, and bread.
But there are plenty of keto-friendly foods that will not only ensure you're satisfied for hours but also taste great, too. Just because you're cutting carbs doesn't mean you should be starving.
4. Cream Cheese
5. Coconut oil
8. Peanut or almond butter
9. Dark chocolate
- RBI extends deadline to exchange, deposit Rs 2,000 notes till Oct 7
- Explained: TCS on your child's overseas education and mitigating strategies
- From Pixel 8 to Galaxy S23 FE – smartphones launching in October 2023
- World Cup 2023 final squads – Ind, Aus, Eng and all the other teams
- Eating your way to clear vision: 10 foods for healthy eyes