10 things in tech you need to know today
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
- Leaked documents obtained by a right-wing activist group have provided an interesting insight into how Facebook has considered tackling organised harassment campaigns. Project Veritas claims it has evidence of an anti-conservative bias at Facebook, but Facebook says the group is misinterpreting the info and it shows nothing of the sort.
- Apple's autonomous car project layoffs targeted engineers and project managers, it revealed in a filing. Those affected will officially be out of a job in mid April.
- Nintendo announced two brand-new Pokémon games coming to the Nintendo Switch later this year. Two new Pokémon games are called "Pokémon Sword" and "Pokémon Shield."
- TikTok was fined $5.7 million by the FTC for violating children's privacy rights. In an update released on Wednesday, users will now have to verify their age.
- TikTok was bigger than Instagram last year after passing the 1 billion download mark. The short-form video app has now been downloaded 1 billion times across Android and iOS, according to Sensor Tower figures.
- Amazon announced on Wednesday that it's backing out of moving into a huge Seattle office building. Ten months ago Amazon threatened to abandon the move if the city went ahead with a head tax on large businesses.
- IBM apologized after its online jobs page asked applicants if they were "yellow" or "mulatto." IBM's job application site featured a drop-down menu in which applicants had to list their ethnicity, and options included "yellow" and "mulatto."
- Volvo's high-performance Polestar brand just unveiled Sweden's answer to the Tesla Model 3. The Polestar 2 is a compact electric sedan designed to rival Tesla's hot-selling Model 3.
- Elon Musk's erratic Twitter behavior escalated on Wednesday when he changed his name to "Elon Tusk." It's the latest in a strange social-media saga for the billionaire this week, after US regulators accused him of misleading investors in a tweet last week.
- A Hawaiian war god statue that Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff bought for $7 million and donated to a museum could be a Tiki bar tchotchke worth just $5,000. The Benioffs, who own land in Hawaii, donated the carving to Bishop Museum in Honolulu, where they felt it belongs.
- Shortform apps to take over second spot in users time spent after Internet giants like Facebook and Google: RedSeer
- OPINION: Rupee exchange rate against the Euro may improve to 86 in the near term
- Mortgage startup Easy has raised $15 million to provide quick home loans in a matter of days
- Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem IPO makes strong listing on exchanges with 100% premium, shares open at ₹2,111
- Cognizant guidance gets peer stocks like HCL Tech and Tech Mahindra buzzing