10 things to do this summer if you don't have a job
So, you're a college student or a recent grad and, despite your best efforts, you've got nothing going on this summer.
No internship. No job. No cool travel opportunities. Nothing.
Even worse, every time you check social media, you're confronted with pictures of your friends chilling with Mark Zuckerberg or saving humanity or traveling around the world in search of dope Instagram shots.
Life's a nightmare, right?
Well, don't freak out just yet. We've talked to some career experts and they shared ideas on how to salvage your summer.
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India