10 things today's grandparents did that we now know are bad for you
When today's grandparents were growing up, the world was a Wild West of unhealthy choices.
You could smoke, drink, and eat with abandon.
These days, we have a lot more laws designed to nudge Americans to live their lives in a healthier way.
Here are 10 things today's grandparents probably did back in their day - some of which many of us still do - before science figured out they were bad for us:
- Jhulan Goswami’s two decade-long career is ‘monumental’, says BCCI on her retirement
- Chandigarh airport to be named after Bhagat Singh: PM Modi
- RBI set for fourth straight rate hike to quell inflation, say experts
- No peace overtures expected between India and Pakistan
- Space dedicated to food and beverage companies in malls on the rise post pandemic