10 trendy Austin restaurants you need to try right now
Foursquare, the city-guide app for discovering new places, wants to help you find the trendy foodie destinations that are worth your time.
Every week, the Foursquare team puts together a "Trending This Week" list, ranking food and drink destinations by which are generating the most buzz on its two apps. It combines implicit visits from Foursquare users' activity with check-ins registered on its sister app, Swarm.
Whether you're seeking traditional barbecue, a low-key coffee shop, or an Instagram-worthy brunch spread, you'll be in good company at any of these places. Check out the full list below.
This story was originally published by Food & Wine.
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024