11 Things Samsung's New Phone Can Do That The iPhone Can't
It can also do a bunch of things its rivals the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus can't do. Here's a quick look at some of the most important exclusive features found in the Galaxy Note Edge.
You can check your heart rate with a sensor on the back of the phone.
The "night clock" displays the time when the main screen is off. It's good if you use your phone as your alarm clock.Advertisement
You can answer a call without exiting the app you're using.
You can replace the battery.Advertisement
You can add more storage with a MicroSD card.
It comes with a stylus for drawing or taking notes.Advertisement
You can use the curved portion of the screen to switch between your favorite apps without having to go back to the home screen.
You can run two apps at once on the same screen.Advertisement
If you use the charger that comes with the Note Edge, you can charge the battery very quickly.
You can shrink the screen for easy one-handed use.Advertisement
You can also shrink the keyboard for one-handed typing.
Want some great apps for your phone?Advertisement
- German researchers identify effective antibodies against SARS-CoV-2
- Income Tax Department introduces faceless income tax appeals, says it will ensure just and fair appeal orders
- IN PICS: Farmer protests erupt across India against the country’s new agricultural bills
- Farm bills are an attempt to break the mandi system and abolish minimum support price, says Bharatiya Kisan Union
- Election Commission to take a call on bypolls on September 29