11 of the most expensive homes you can buy in London right now, ranked
Living in London is ridiculously expensive, with the average cost of a house in London priced at over £550,000.
But have you ever wondered what the most expensive houses in the British capital cost?To find out, Business Insider asked several estate agents in London - from high-street property agents like Foxtons to luxury realtors like Harrods Estates - for the priciest homes they are offering on the market.Advertisement
Unsurprisingly, the capital's costliest residences cost millions of pounds, are almost all centrally located, and boast luxurious features such as swimming pools, cinema rooms, and, in one case, a levitating dining table.
From an end-of-terrace house to a luxury penthouse at the top of a skyscraper, here are some of the most expensive homes on sale in London.Note: Some estate agents could not disclose certain properties for client confidentiality reasons.
- Indian lenders like SBI, Axis Bank and others need $20 billion in capital— most of it will go into filling up NPA holes
- NASA, SpaceX postpone historic astronauts launch (2nd Ld)
- NASA, SpaceX postpone historic astronauts launch
- 5 persons test positive for COVID-19 in Manipur, total rises to 44
- 32 people test positive for COVID-19 in Jharkhand, total now 458