11 questions to ask when buying a new car
Joe Raedle / Getty Images
- New-car buyers should ask themselves some basic questions.
- You'll want to consider the value of your trade-in, your financing options, and the way a new vehicle with fit into your life.
- The process might seem intimidating, but it's actually quite straightforward.
It's easy to overthink buying a new car, particularly if you spent your life buying used cars. It isn't like buying an iPhone. But it isn't like buying a house, either.
In fact, buying a new car can take as little as a few hours.
You want to arm yourself with knowledge, however. And take advantage of things like a good credit score, a trade-in on your old car, and an existing relationship with a dealer.
The key is to ask some simple questions. I've listed eleven, and I think that's about right for most new-car buyers.
Read on to see what questions make the most sense for the majority of new-car buyers.
1. Do you really need a new car?
2. What's your new-car budget?
3. Buy or lease?
4. What kind of new car do you want?
5. What kind of new car do you NEED?
6. How much does technology matter to you in a new car?
7. How will you arrange your financing?
8. Do you have an existing relationship with a dealer?
9. Have you checked with your insurance company about changes to your premiums?
10. Are you prepared for the cost of owning a sports car?
11. Have you figured out what to do with your old car?
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- Bill Gates says political polarization 'may bring it all to an end' and could even lead to a civil war
- To beat the traffic of Bangalore, you can now book a 12-minute helicopter ride
- Amazon rolled out a live shopping feature via content creators and social media influencers in India
- Real estate demand may take a hit this festive season after RBI’s rate hike
- RBI cuts FY23 GDP growth forecast to 7% as developed world heads into recession
- Iraq's forex reserves hit record high as oil prices soar
- RBI does not have fixed dollar:rupee exchange rate: Shaktikanta Das
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Reliance Retail
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World