11 signs you just nailed that job interview, even if it doesn't feel like it
If you ever find yourself in the latter group, you'll probably spend the hours and days following the interview over-thinking every response you gave and every gesture you made, wondering how the hiring manager felt about them.
But things don't have to be a complete mystery in the time between when you walk out of the interview and when you hear whether or not you got the job.
According to career experts, there are some telltale signs to look for in the interview (and in the days following) that can help you figure out whether a job offer could be coming your way.
Here are 11 signs to look out for that don't necessarily guarantee a job offer is in the cards, but are pretty promising:
- Tesla posts record profit, but says the chip shortage means it won't produce any new models in 2022
- Samsung logs record sales, 4-year-high operating profit in Q4
- Here’s why a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket stage is crashing into the moon after 7 years
- Mondelez eyes a bigger bite in the premium biscuit market as it launches a new variant, Oreo Double Stuf in India
- Indian spacetech startup Skyroot has raised over $4 million in a round led by one of Google’s earliest backers