12 books that Bill Gates thinks everyone should read
Billionaire Bill Gates has said he reads about a book a week.
We sifted through years of his book recommendations to find 12 that made especially strong impressions on him. Read on to find out why he enjoyed each one.
Mike Nudelman/Business Insider
"Stress Test" by Timothy Geithner"The Better Angels of Our Nature" by Steven Pinker
Drake Baer contributed research to this article.
- 'Democracy has prevailed' says Joe Biden as he takes oath as the 46th President of the United States
- PM Modi congratulates Joe Biden, says he looks forward to strengthen India-US partnership
- Democracy has prevailed, says US President Joe Biden in his first speech. PTI ZH AKJ ZH ZH
- Joe Biden takes oath as 46th US President amidst unprecedented security. PTI ZH AKJ ZH ZH
- Kamala Devi Harris creates history as she takes oath as Vice President of USA