12 clever, space-saving products to help you organize your small kitchen
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Keeping a small kitchen organized can be a difficult feat, especially if you live with roommates.
- Less countertop and cabinet space means that household essentials like pots and pans, spices, and cooking utensils turn into a cluttered mess.
- I'm currently figuring out the best solutions for my own apartment, and I've come across quite a few clever options on my hunt. Below you'll find 12 of them.
As a recent grad living in New York City, I'm learning the ins-and-outs of managing life in a place with limited square footage. My micro-abode is shared with three other roommates, meaning that every inch of our place is packed with our belongings and household essentials - and the kitchen is by far the most chaos-plagued room in our apartment.
I know I'm not the only grown adult navigating life in a toy-sized kitchen, because stores like Amazon, Target, and Bed Bath and Beyond are stocked with space-saving products that help to you make the most of limited counter and cabinet space (while still being able to access all your cooking necessities).
I found some really useful products that were made to save precious counter-top real-estate so you'll actually have room to make something other than your go-to microwave meal.
Take a look at these 12 space-saving products that you can (and should) be using in your small kitchen to keep clutter at bay.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
A Lazy Susan that doesn't require counter space
A magnetic knife bar to mount on your wall
This fruit basket to keep your groceries in one place
A K-cup organizer for easy access to your morning joe
This sliding organizer you can easily store under the sink or inside a cabinet
A corner bamboo shelf to hold plates or bowls
These jars that stack to save you valuable space
This storage shelf for any stand-alone microwave
A slim storage option for any unused area in your kitchen
A nifty basket to put under your shelf
This mug holder to keep your cups from falling out of a crammed cupboard
Mounted storage bins for any free wall space
- WATCH: "Someone said I am good enough to be a rickshaw puller," shares Freshworks CEO Girish Mathrubootham in a candid chat
- Watch a raven take out a Google drone mid-air as the tech giant is forced to ground its home delivery service due to bird attacks
- Those who have held these stocks for a decade have only lost money
- MyGlamm has set aside $100 million to acquire 6 beauty and personal care brands under new entity
- After Moderna chief, Pfizer CEO says COVID-19 likely to end in a year
- Like many 23-year-olds, Google is facing ‘trust’ issues
- COVID-19: Mizoram's positivity rate at 32% after 1,659 new cases registered in the state
- IPL 2021: Mumbai Indians slips down to seventh spot after losing a match to RCB