12 gadgets and apps that took a few tries to get right
That's true: Like comedy, selling a product is all in the timing. Sometimes even the best ideas don't work out the first time, whether because the technology isn't ready or because the market isn't.
But those failures are a great opportunity for the next person, who gets to look at the mistakes of those who have gone before and figure out how how to make it work.
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through his personal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Google to open its new office in Pune this year, will hire cloud technology experts
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- Vodafone Idea says another tariff hike is coming even as it continues to lose subscribers
- Republic Day 2022 – Here is a list of wishes and messages you can send to your fellow citizens
- Bitcoin mining profit is shrinking with prices in dumps and difficulty on the rise
- Here’s why Axis Bank’s quarterly profit tripled in the last three months
- Axis Bank, Maruti Suzuki, Hero MotoCorp, SBI Card and other hot stocks on January 25