12 incredibly successful people share their surprising definitions of success
When we talk about a "successful" person, we're typically talking about someone who's got billions in their bank account, someone who's authored multiple bestsellers, or maybe someone who's in charge of an entire nation.But if you ask people who fit the conventional definition of a successful individual, many will tell you that those achievements aren't what make them feel accomplished.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUBelow, Business Insider has rounded up what some of the world's most powerful and impressive people - from President Barack Obama to the late author Maya Angelou - have to say about success.
- Best Electric Toothbrushes in India
- Top 2-ton split ACs for big rooms and halls
- Virat Kohli vs Kane Williamson: Checkout where you can watch the India vs New Zealand WTC final
- COVID-19: India logs 62,480 new daily cases, lowest in the last two months
- Swedish music streaming giant Spotify acquires Podz as podcasts become a rage