12 small lifestyle habits you can adopt to save more money
Do you drop $10 to $15 on fast-casual lunches every day? Are you quick to buy something you don't actually need? Do you make purchases to keep up with the same level of luxury your friends enjoy?
These seemingly small habits, and many more, could be keeping you from saving hundreds, even thousands, of dollars a year.
We turned to the Quora threads, "What habit has saved you the largest amount of money?" and "What are some lifestyle changes that save money?" to round up the best - and easiest - ways people save money every day.
- Shining bright: Gold prices at an all-time high and unlikely to dip anytime soon
- RBI expected to hold rates for the 5th time in a row, no cuts likely before Q2FY25
- IBM, Meta launch AI Alliance to build open, responsible AI
- Have no fear in saying 'I'm on medication': Karan Johar on his battle with anxiety
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane vs Ola S1 Air – price, range and features compared