12 small lifestyle habits you can adopt to save more money
Do you drop $10 to $15 on fast-casual lunches every day? Are you quick to buy something you don't actually need? Do you make purchases to keep up with the same level of luxury your friends enjoy?
These seemingly small habits, and many more, could be keeping you from saving hundreds, even thousands, of dollars a year.
We turned to the Quora threads, "What habit has saved you the largest amount of money?" and "What are some lifestyle changes that save money?" to round up the best - and easiest - ways people save money every day.
- I asked Microsoft's 'new Bing' to write me a cover letter for a job. It refused, saying this would be 'unethical' and 'unfair to other applicants.'
- Microsoft's ChatGPT-powered Bing browser now available publicly
- Don't be in a hurry to prepay but plan EMIs better, say experts as home loan burden set to rise
- Startup working to bring MSMEs into metaverse secures funds on Shark Tank India
- Disney profits shine but still lays off 7,000 employees to cut $5.5 billion in costs
- These startups on Shark Tank India are run by couples who are partners in life & business
- Xiaomi 13 Pro with Leica-powered camera to launch in India on February 26 — here’s how its camera was made
- Boney Kapoor announces biography on late wife, legendary actress Sridevi