12 things we're excited to see in 'Avengers: Infinity War'
This movie is what all of the installments in the MCU have been leading up to, so it's hard to wait, and we can't help but speculate.
From the trailers, we know that we'll see some unexpected people getting together, like Spider-Man and Doctor Strange; and Teen Groot and Thor.
But there will also be an epic battle in Wakanda that could be the end for some of our favorites. Plus we'll get a more fully fledged villain in Thanos, played by Josh Brolin. Since he's had such a big presence in the past few movies, we're expecting a deeper character than Ultron, who was a massive disappointment.
From a secret role played by Peter Dinklage, to Loki's status as good or bad, these are all the things we can't wait to see in "Avengers: Infinity War," in theaters April 27.
Who the heck is Peter Dinklage playing?
An appearance from Brie Larson's Captain Marvel — possibly
Thanos: a villain that is hopefully better than Ultron
Is Loki good or bad in this one?
More of Wakanda
Whether or not Doctor Strange survives this painful predicament
Bucky and Captain America reunion
Captain America's beard
The most ambitious crossover ever?
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Republic Day 2022 – Here is a list of wishes and messages you can send to your fellow citizens
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- Best wireless headphones for gamers
- Best smart TVs that come with a built-in voice assistant
- Best gaming mice for esports players
- Best mid-range laptops with 15-inch Full HD display
- Best budget laptops for video editing