13 common products you didn't know could solve problems around the house
In a recent AskReddit thread, people shared their favorite products that also pull double-duty as solutions to other problems (One caveat: we haven't actually tried these, so experiment at your own risk).How many of these products have you found alternative uses for?
Snuggies are great for the disabled, as they provide warmth and open in the back for people in a wheelchair.
Chopsticks are great for eating but possibly even better for flipping omelets or stirring noodles when cooking.Advertisement
If you're out of shaving cream, hair conditioner will do the trick just fine.
Coca-Cola is a first-rate rust remover.Advertisement
Dryer sheets make terrific shoe deodorizers.
The popular children's nutrient-replacement drink Pedialyte has a secret life as a hangover cure.Advertisement
Over-the-door shoe organizers can also keep snacks, cleaning supplies, and arts & crafts tidy.
Hydrogen peroxide may disinfect cuts, but it also is an excellent blood stain remover.Advertisement
Nutcrackers make snapping open crab legs a cinch.
Toothpaste can help reduce the size and redness of a zit.Advertisement
Binder clips make better chip clips than the actual chip clips.
Nail polish remover on a cotton ball easily removes hair dye from surfaces.Advertisement
Newspapers rival any rag for streak-free cleaning.
- Commercial flights from Bareilly airport expected to start by December
- Arvind Kejriwal launches ‘Green Delhi’ app — Here’s how to download and use the application
- New air pollution laws in Delhi-NCR — Non-compliance could lead to ₹1 crore fine, 5 years in jail
- WPP won $1.6 billion worth of new business in Q3
- Former Gujarat CM Keshubhai Patel dead