13 of Maya Angelou's greatest quotes on life, success, and change
Getty Images Entertainment/Jemal Countess
Dr. Maya Angelou, renowned author, was born ninety years ago on April 4, 1928. She had a diverse career, spanning from civil rights activist to poet.
Whether in speeches, interviews, or in her own writing, Dr. Angelou offered some beautiful advice on living life to the fullest.
She died in 2014, but her timeless words live on. Here are 13 of her greatest quotes.
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x
- After JP Morgan, Indian bonds set to enter other global bond indices; capital raising for infra push to get a boost
- 10 calcium-rich foods to ward Off calcium deficiency
- Amazon introduces next-gen of Echo smart devices with new-age AI