13 of Maya Angelou's greatest quotes on life, success, and change
Getty Images Entertainment/Jemal Countess
Dr. Maya Angelou, renowned author, was born ninety years ago on April 4, 1928. She had a diverse career, spanning from civil rights activist to poet.Whether in speeches, interviews, or in her own writing, Dr. Angelou offered some beautiful advice on living life to the fullest.
- NASSCOM says Budget 2021 should ensure ESOPs are taxed only when shares are sold
- Asian Paints profit jumps 62% led by a powerful performance in the decorative paint segment
- How to apply for Home First Finance Company IPO
- Cryptocurrency startup BuyUcoin hacked, data of over 3 lakh users leaked
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go with 10th gen Intel Core i5 processor launched starting at ₹63,499