13 of Maya Angelou's greatest quotes on life, success, and change
Getty Images Entertainment/Jemal Countess
Dr. Maya Angelou, renowned author, was born ninety years ago on April 4, 1928. She had a diverse career, spanning from civil rights activist to poet.Whether in speeches, interviews, or in her own writing, Dr. Angelou offered some beautiful advice on living life to the fullest.Advertisement
She died in 2014, but her timeless words live on. Here are 13 of her greatest quotes.
- Zomato is offering 25 lakh for a consumer-created ad after users said its ‘YouTube ads suck'
- Vodafone wins $2 billion tax dispute case against the Indian government
- RIL and Amazon are looking at India's $18 billion online grocery market to be their next battleground
- Bihar Assembly Election 2020: Everything you need to know about date and schedule of election
- OYO launches 1-stop travel assistance, ties up with SRL Diagnostics