13 of Maya Angelou's greatest quotes on life, success, and change
Getty Images Entertainment/Jemal Countess
Dr. Maya Angelou, renowned author, was born ninety years ago on April 4, 1928. She had a diverse career, spanning from civil rights activist to poet.
Whether in speeches, interviews, or in her own writing, Dr. Angelou offered some beautiful advice on living life to the fullest.
She died in 2014, but her timeless words live on. Here are 13 of her greatest quotes.
- I just got laid off from my dream job at Tesla without warning. I feel like my life got uprooted so a billionaire could save some money.
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- Akash Ambani to head Reliance Jio - that’s just phase I of Mukesh Ambani’s succession plan
- Mukesh Ambani makes inroads into the 'fresh and organic' restaurant busines
- Rajasthan gets its first showers, Lawan gets 100 mn rainfall
- Eknath Shinde says Balasaheb's Sainik has become the chief minister
- RIL, Bharti Airtel, HUL among stocks to watch out for on July 1
- Neeraj Chopra misses Stockholm Diamond League by a whisker, finishes second