13 of Maya Angelou's greatest quotes on life, success, and change
Getty Images Entertainment/Jemal Countess
Dr. Maya Angelou, renowned author, was born ninety years ago on April 4, 1928. She had a diverse career, spanning from civil rights activist to poet.
Whether in speeches, interviews, or in her own writing, Dr. Angelou offered some beautiful advice on living life to the fullest.
She died in 2014, but her timeless words live on. Here are 13 of her greatest quotes.
- Here are some of Netaji’s inspirational quotes as India remembers its valiant fighter
- Lifecycle of cryptocurrencies – From creation to trade and destruction
- Reliance Industries net profit more than triples in the last eight quarters to $2.8 billion
- Reliance Retail earns $1.3 billion more than its best-ever quarter
- Reliance Jio is making the most money it has ever made from its subscribers