13 of Maya Angelou's greatest quotes on life, success, and change
Getty Images Entertainment/Jemal Countess
Dr. Maya Angelou, renowned author, was born ninety years ago on April 4, 1928. She had a diverse career, spanning from civil rights activist to poet.Whether in speeches, interviews, or in her own writing, Dr. Angelou offered some beautiful advice on living life to the fullest.
- Microsoft Remote Desktop for macOS updated with M1 chip support
- GoaMiles, a new state-backed cab aggregator service in tourists' hub has the taxi drivers on strike for 10 days
- Amazon, Alibaba, Flipkart, Snapdeal and others get an angry letter from India's telecom regulator
- A newly found ‘super’ Earth only takes 2.4 days to complete a year
- A venture capitalist's advice for startups looking to raise money during this pandemic