13 startups that make daily rituals like brushing your teeth and taking vitamins more enjoyable
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- The comfort and consistency of rituals bring us back down to earth.
- They take many different forms, from putting on a favorite record to shaving.
- Online startups are adept at selling the entire experience of these beloved rituals. At the center is a product that solves daily problems while providing a respite from the stresses of life.
- We took a look at startups you already know, like Casper, along with ones that may be unfamiliar, like Dripkit, to illustrate how companies are using the comfort of rituals as a selling point.
Everyone's rituals look different (mine include writing in my journal, winding down every night with music and a book, and going to my favorite bagel shop every Sunday) and take various forms, from skincare to cooking.Online startups across a variety of categories are great at tapping into this love for consistency and comfort, selling not a product, but the entire experience of owning it, using it, and making it part of a recurring ritual. They hope to be there for you as one of the constants in your life.
Learn how these 13 startups are selling the experience of a daily ritual:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brushing your teeth: QuipAdvertisement
Washing your face: Panacea
Taking your vitamins: RitualAdvertisement
Relaxing through scent: Vitruvi
Staying active: FitbitAdvertisement
Caring for a plant: The Sill
Listening to music: Vnyl
Drying off: WeezieAdvertisement
Enjoying a meal: Year & Day
Taking your dog for a walk: Wild OneAdvertisement
Drinking coffee: Dripkit
- Bank mitra robbed of cash worth Rs 3.5 lakh in Mathura
- Doctor tests positive for coronavirus in Odisha's Cuttack
- Bihar COVID toll reaches 15 as 2 migrants die; tally 2,968 with 231 fresh cases
- Fed up with living in containment zones, mob attacks police
- C'garh govt declares 95 areas as containment zones