13 striking photos that show how polluted China's water has become
In April of 2015, China issued a water pollution and prevention action plan, which outlined how China would improve its water quality by 2020. The plan has proven to be more difficult than the country anticipated, and they are having a hard time stopping the pollution.
The following photos show instances of water pollution around China dating from 2006 to the present.
Christian Storm wrote an earlier version of this story.
- Chip shortage hits new brands in tough Indian laptop market
- Petrol and diesel prices hiked again by 35 paise for fifth consecutive day across the country
- India vs Pakistan at ICC T20 World Cup: The ‘Men in Blue’ have a definite advantage in this one
- Tamil drama 'Koozhangal' is India's official entry for Oscars 2022
- ICICI Bank net profit rises 25% on lower provisions in September quarter