13 subtle, clever math jokes Google has made publicly that probably went right over your head
Google gave researcher Sanmay Ved $6,006.13, choosing that specific amount because it spells out Google, numerically ("squint a little and you'll see it!" the company said).
This kind of quirky antic has become almost par for the course for the search giant, which has long been down for a little nerdy fun.
"Googleyness" is all about intellectual creativity, after all.
Here are some of our other favorite times that Google did or responded to something in a particularly silly way:
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Federal Bank is offering internships for fresh graduates — Check out stipend, incentives and other details
- Dearness allowance hiked to 31% for central government employees
- IAF aircraft Mirage 2000 crashes in Madhya Pradesh's Bhind district, pilot ejected safely
- Wunderman Thompson South Asia’s Tarun Rai moves into a new role as Executive Director Strategic Initiatives, APAC
- KL Rahul to be the brand ambassador for realme's smartphone category
- India’s mutual fund industry gets its hands on blockbuster IPOs like Paras Defence and others for ₹1500 crore in September