14 electric cars that will be here by 2020
In fact, Tesla vehicles are currently the only cars that have an official range of more than 200 miles per charge.
But it won't be long before there's an influx of long-range electric cars hitting the market.
Most major automakers, including Ford, Volkswagen, and General Motors have vowed to roll out more than one fully electric car by 2020.
Here's a look at some of the vehicles coming to market in the next few years.
- People are posting parody photos of their bedside table in response to Elon Musk's tweet which suggested the Twitter CEO kept two guns by his bed
- Elon Musk calls on all Twitter designers, engineers doing software to sit on his floor of HQ for 'dense and intense' work
- Sensex, Nifty50 open higher as US Fed signals smaller rate hikes – TCS, Apollo Hospitals, Zomato among stocks in focus
- Here are the best apps and games on Google Play in India 2022
- Top 10 companies with the highest net profit in India as per Hurun 2022 list
- Rupee gains 8 paise to close at 81.22 against US dollar
- BYJU’s, Zomato, Dream11 among India’s most valuable PE/VC-funded companies as per Hurun
- GST revenues rose by 11% to ₹1.46 lakh crore in November: Finance Ministry