14 Foods You Should Eat To Increase Productivity
You've heard the saying for years now: you are what you eat.
But it's true. According to Psychology Today, complex brain processes are "literally fed by glucose that circulates from gut to brain.""The human body is undeniably an energy system," says Florida State University psychologist Roy Baumeister. "Evolution gave us this new and more complicated way of acting, but it's expensive in terms of fuel burned. Being our better selves is biologically costly."
Aimee Groth contributed to this report.
- Crypto exchange Bitex’s new utility token aims to simplify trading in rupee
- L’Oréal Paris and ambassadors Aditi Rao Hydari, Sobhita Dhulipala, Shakti Mohan and Mithali Raj share their heartfelt gratitude for heroes on International Nurses Day
- This cryptocurrency is valued at $45 billion, and it's just a day old
- India's geo imaging satellite launch delayed due to rising COVID-19 cases
- Gartner report reveals global chip shortage may continue till Q2 2022